Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Baby and Butterflies Boy Version

 I just found out my second cousin is expecting a baby boy and her baby shower is in 5 days!! So I did a blue version of the card I posted on July 30th. The image is from Sherry West Art and is so sweet. I added a digital frame and a digital image of baby clothes on a clothesline to make a little scene. I colored the image with copic markers and again paper-pieced the jammies. I used the copic marker B12 on the jammies for a little shading. I forgot to add some highlights with my white gel pen, as I was in such a hurry to finish it. I used the same sentiment, but in blue, and added a blue ribbon and bow - finished and mailed! I don't think my card will make it in time for the baby shower, but it will get there before the baby comes - lol! Have a look-see!

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, RV21
Jammies B24, B12, B000
Butterflies B24, B12, B000, YR04, Y15, Y11
Grass YG13, G07, G28
Take some time and check out the coloring classes at Kit And Clowder, it will be well worth your time!
Stay positive, Stay safe, Stay healthy!

1 comment: