Thursday, August 27, 2020

Fall Poppi Pants and Overalls

 Can you believe August is almost over? That means Labor Day is right around the corner and then Fall! As a Sherry West Art Guest Design Team (GDT) member, I received some really cute Fall images to color. Rather than making two separate cards, I reduced the size of the images and put them together with some digital Fall words. One of the images comes with three extra leaves, so I printed those separately on an orange background, did a little bit of shading with Copic markers, cut them out and spread them around my card randomly. I used some Fall colored cardstock and chalked the edges to soften the color just a little bit, and added some sheer orange and yellow ribbon behind the image. The card really came together pretty fast, once I finished my coloring! I have to apologize because I did not write down my colors :-( I do remember using a little bit of R20's to darken the oranges and a little bit of YR0's to darken my yellows, if that helps! I did use a white gel pen for some highlights here and there. And look at that cute little kitty!

Aren't they they cutest together? They remind me of the days I loved playing in all the leaves that fell and the wonderful Fall smells!
If you want to color these sweet images, too, head over to Sherry West Art on Facebook and check the Events/Calendar! They are FREE for a very short time!!!
I hope the rest of your Summer is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment