Thursday, August 6, 2020

Back To School Poppi

Can You Believe It??!!! I was asked to be a Guest Design Team member (GDT) for Sherry West Art! I am scared and excited at the same time. I do not feel like my coloring is that good, let alone my card-making skills; add to that the deadlines for projects, and I was hesitant at first. But, with this shelter-in-place continuing and our lack of travel (we've cancelled ten trips!), I thought maybe I could give it a try. SO, my first project is an image Sherry released today for a Craft and Coloring Contest! The image is Back to School Poppi. Check out the events on Sherry's Facebook page, Sherry West Art Coloring and Crafts, to find out about the contest and get the image FREE to color! And, while you are out there internet-surfing, go to Sherry's Etsy shop and take a look at all her other cute images, all for $0.99! I colored my image with copic markers (you really should check out the coloring classes at Kit and Clowder!), cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo and diecut everything else on my card for a "back to school" theme. I added some flower buttons to the tops of the flowers and popped my image up on foam squares. I think Poppi is ready for school!
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, RV21
Hair, Shoes Y11, Y15, Y17, E23, E97
Dress, Bows, Socks BG000, B00, BG53; V000, V12, V15, V17
Book, Eyes YG03, YG63, G28
White Gel Pen

I think this image would be great for a person that likes to read and that you are giving them a book for their birthday. Books can take you to faraway places.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments: