Thursday, July 30, 2020

Baby and Butterflies

We have a friend who is going to have a baby girl around Halloween. I have this darling image from Sherry West Art that is a crawling baby with a couple of butterflies. I digitally layered the image behind a frame and a clothesline of baby girl clothing and colored it with Copic markers. Then, I decided to paper-piece the baby's jammies, except for the feet, which I colored. Paper-piecing can be a really fun way to fill in different parts of an image and color the rest. I used the same paper for the jammies that I used for the background matting panel. I made my sentiment on the computer and added a ribbon, bow, tiny pink flowers and a little bit of glitter gel pen and Stickles. I used a Copic marker to give a little shading to the jammies, too. Now, I will put together a scrapbook for our friend to use, too. The scrapbook will be filled with pages I put together of cardstock and embellishments, some for the sonogram, pre-delivery, and then delivery and monthly post-delivery pages. I provide some double stick tape and all our friend has to do is add a picture from each month and her scrapbook will be complete! Here's the card that will accompany her gift.
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair #21, E23, E25, E27
Feet RV02, RV04, RV09
Butterflies V06, V01
Grass YG03, YG99, YG67, YG63, YG25
Shadows C1, C0, RV02
White gel pen, pink glitter gel pen, Cotton Candy Stickles
I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment