Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Girl With Puppy

Fur and hair - I think these two things are the most difficult to color with Copic markers, but that is just my opinion! This image from Lee Holland Art has both hair on the girl and fur on TWO dogs! It is called Girl with Puppy, and if you sign up to be on her mailing list you can get 10% off on your first order. This image was used for the Kit and Clowder monthly marker class in June 2018. I did two versions, one with a blue dress (shown here) and the other with a pink dress (the alternate version offered in the class). At Kit and Clowder there are SO many different classes you can take, Flowers, Animals, Markers, Pencils, and she gives you a conversion chart for most available types of markers and pencils. This means if you don't have the brand she uses, you can use her chart to know what colors to use of the brand you have - for both markers and pencils. If you aren't sure, check out the free classes available first! Her classes really are great! I've added a double bow with a flower in the center to my card front, as it doesn't need too many embellishments since the image and scene say it all - a birthday card for my niece!
I hope you enjoy my card and have a relaxing, summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment