Sunday, June 14, 2020

Birthday Fairy

Fairies are so much fun to color - you can do anything you want with their hair, clothes, wings. My cousin in Las Vegas is having a shelter-in-place birthday party for her soon-to-be 8 year old granddaughter and asked friends and family to send birthday cards, so I thought I would use this cute Anniversary Fairy from The Greeting Farm. I used this same image in May for another birthday card. This time I used more purples and yellows from my copic markers. I also made her hair ombre with pink and purple on the ends with yellow in the middle. I added stickles on the stars in her hair, her wings and the flower wand. The background is a digital file from Raspberry Road. I also added three little sequins to the front. A super-cute fairy with lots of possibilities! Fun, Easy and Fast!

I hope you have a Fairy Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment