Sunday, June 14, 2020

Pony Plait

This month at The Outlawz Challenges our Freebie Progressive Challenge image is from Hetty Clare Art and is called Pony Plait (and it is on sale right now!). I had some copic markers out for another image I am coloring, so I thought I would use them for this image, too. I was really pleased with how this turned out, so I decided to use it for a friend's birthday card instead of another image. Then, I looked at The Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch Challenge and thought I could use that as my layout for this image, too! So I printed a little sentiment and used it for one space. Then I used a little colorful and glittery paper scrap for the other space. I added a ribbon and made two little bows for the area below the image. I thought about adding Stickles, but decided I should stop here. Sometimes it is hard to know when to stop adding embellishments and things, and maybe I could add more, but I thought the image would speak louder here if I just left it alone. I did use my white gel pen to add a little bit of sparkle to the girl's purple underskirt. Take a look and let me know what you think about this colorful image and card!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment