Thursday, May 7, 2020

Birthday Fairy

With all this shelter-in-place stuff going on, people are getting creative for children's birthday parties. My cousin in Indiana asked all of his friends on FB if they would send his granddaughter a birthday card to surprise her, as she is turning 6 years old. So I colored up the really cute Anniversary Fairy from The Greeting Farm. It is a digital image, so you can make her any size you want. I made a little scene with some digital images I had in my stash and made the sentiment to print on top. Before printing the Fairy I placed a digital image of a jewel flower on top of her wand (the image normally has a star on top of the wand to match the stars in her hair). I colored the Fairy with copic markers cut her out and added clear Wink of Stella on the stars, jewel flower and wings. I used foam squares to pop her up on the card, added 3 little glitter pieces and a rainbow bling strip down the right side. Take a look and let me know what you think!
Copic used:
Skin  E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, RV21
Hair  Rv29, RV25, RV23, RV21
Clothes V09, V06, V01, V00
Wings and Stars  Y11, V00, B00, RV21

I hope you have a Fairy Nice Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment