Saturday, February 1, 2020

Wryn Blooms

My sister's birthday is on Valentine's Day and her favorite color is turquoise, so, no traditional red stuff for her birthday card - lol! But, I think that's even better, it doesn't limit me to red for her birthday, being on Valentine's Day and all. The image I used for her card is from Tiddly Inks and is called Wryn Blooms. Tiddly Inks images used to be available at tiddlywinks.com, but are now only available on Etsy. With that being said, she did not move over all of her images, and Wryn Blooms did not make the move (in case you were thinking about picking it up). It is a versatile image that can be used for many different occasions besides a birthday. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the diecut and then printed the image on it. Then I used Copic markers to color it. The chipboard is from Make It Crafty - I colored it with Copic markers to match my image and put Glossy Accents on the top. I added ribbon and little jewel embellishments to finish it off. Let me know what you think!
Have a wonderful bloomin' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment