Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Valentines 2020 with Twistoon

I can't believe I am actually EARLY with my Valentines for this year! The idea just popped into my head with the cute  Progressive Monster from Lisa Cree of Twistoon (formerly Bloobel). Actually, all of her monsters (and other images) are cute and fun. I had to  make nine (9!!!) Valentine's cards for my grandkids, nieces and nephews, so I thought paper-piecing would be fun and easy (what was I thinking??). Although only coloring (with Copic markers) their legs, arms and teeth wasn't bad, cutting out all that fur with the jagged edge took a little bit of time - even the little tuft of fur on top of his head! I tried to make pink monsters for the girls (3) and red monsters for the boys (6). I'll only show you 6 of them here because the other three are duplicates of some of these. The inside of each card has a different riddle for each of the kids. Take a look and let me know which is your favorite!





Have a super-fun Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment