Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Heartfelt Wishes Redux

I just love Tiddly Inks digis and for my niece's birthday card I used an image that I had used for my sister-in-law a couple of years ago, Heartfelt Wishes. The image came with extras, so I used some of those for this card. Although this specific image is no longer available, there are still many images that you will find adorable. I colored this with Copic markers and used a gold pen on the heart strings. My niece's favorite color is red, so I tried to use more red than any other color. The dress was red, orange and yellow. I added a large heart with the sentiment printed on vellum and hung it with gold thread, added some sequins and used a colorful background paper from my stash. Let me know what you think and check out Tiddly Inks images - they are wonderful!

Have a great day and rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment