Monday, February 24, 2020

I Heart U Gwen

Our granddaughter just turned 22, which makes us feel OLD! She's a senior in college and will complete her master's degree within the next year. We are so very proud of her and her accomplishments, but in our hearts she is still a little girl. For her birthday I used an image from Some Odd Girl called I Heart U Gwen. Really, this image could be used for many occasions besides a birthday - thinking of you, sending my love, etc. I could not figure out how to make my Silhouette Cameo cut around the image, so I just did the best I could with my little scissors. Meanwhile I picked up the "How To Trace Your Cut File in Silhouette Studio" instructions that are free from Some Odd Girl. Hopefully I will figure it out for the next time - lol!
I used Copic markers to color the image. I added some ribbon, two tags, a doily, a little bling and the "happy" diecut to decorate my card. I apologize for the fuzzy image - I did not realize this until after our granddaughter had the card. :-( Anyway, she was very happy with her card - I hope you like it too!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment