Sunday, February 9, 2020

My Best Friend

Hi Hi! By now you have learned that there is no rhyme or reason for my posts - no regular, clockwork, every week, two weeks, month, etc. Just whenever I have time to post - it's life! There is SO MUCH going on every day and week, that it's really all about when I have a few minutes to show your something. I just finished the Outlawz Challenges monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge and thought it turned out pretty nice, so I thought I would take a few minutes to put it on display. The image this month is from All Dressed Up and is called My Best Friend. Please check out the All Dressed Up site on Etsy - the images are really sweet! I am really not a dog person and only know less than a handful of people who are, so I took the dog out of the picture along with the sentiment, "My Best Friend." I colored the image with Copic markers (still taking coloring classes at Kit and Clowder), recolored some digital paper to match (the purple gingham background), added some bling and jewel flowers and a little tag that I printed on my computer. Really not too complicated! Take a look and let me know what you think!
Have a wonderful day Just For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment