Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Sunshine

Our neighbor gifted us with a bag of delicious mangoes! I thought I could make her a little Thank You card for such a wonderful surprise. Our neighbors are in their 80's (she's 85 and her husband is 88) and the sweetest people you could ever meet. I usually make her a birthday card every year and we go to the same church (although our church has been closed these last few months). So when we went to pick up the mangoes, we used our masks, kept our "social distance" and chatted for a little bit. I used a Sherry West Art image called Sunshine. Now, unfortunately, I don't remember where I picked up this image, I think it might have been her Facebook group. I digitally added a Thank You sentiment at the bottom of the image and colored it with Copic markers. I used a white gel pen on some of the teardrop shapes and a gold gel pen on the Sunshine lettering. I added a few sequins using yellow Stickles to bling it up a little bit and some yellow twine and bow. Believe it or not, I actually wrote down the Copic markers I used this time, so I'll list them below the picture.
Stems/Leaves YG11, YG25, G07
Flowers Y21, Y15, Y38, E13
Flower Centers Y15, Y38, E71, E74, E77, E49, E08
Bees C3, C1, C0; Y11, Y15, Y38

I think this is a great way to say Thank You! I hope you have a Sunshiny Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment