Saturday, July 18, 2020

Sew Much

My mom is an awesome seamstress and can make just about anything. So I used a Tiddly Inks image for her birthday card, and it fits my mom perfectly! The image is called Sew Much and I was inspired by the card made by one of her DTs for the coloring of the image. There were some extra images included with the main image that I recolored digitally to make everything in lavender/purple, my mom's favorite color. I did some paper-piecing on the image for the bow and a couple of the purple pieces of the skirt and colored the rest with copic markers. I embellished the card with buttons and a little bit of twine. My mom really liked her card! Let me know what you think!
I hope your life is like a quilt, too - I know mine is, because I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom and family! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment