Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Cupcake Hamster

One of my nephews just turned 19, and I was having a hard time coming up with what kind of image to use for him. He played basketball all through high school, and I've used all of Mo's Digital Pencil images having to do with basketball on his previous birthday cards. Now that he's in college, what do I use? Well, I showed several choices to my husband and asked for his opinion and we decided on the Cupcake Hamster. It is actually perfect because this 19 year old is an eating machine - lol! I placed it on some digital paper I had from The Paper Shelter. They include digital backgrounds with their images, so it's very easy to use for all sorts of cards. I colored the image with Copic markers, trying very hard to keep the fur fluffy. I'm still working on that! I glued all sorts of beads, confetti and bits to the cupcake icing for the "sprinkles." I used the image's included sentiment, which just cracks me up! Take a look and let me know if it makes you laugh, too!
I am entering this in Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog #293 - Happy Birthday.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh just look how beautifully furry this little guy is and you have also coloured that cupcake superbly! I love how you've framed him too. Thank you so much for playing along with our theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. It's great to see you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliments, I appreciate them!

      Delete