Wednesday, April 10, 2019

You Were Mer-Maid For Each Other

This month's challenge at Tiddly Inks is to use a FREE image she provided. I needed an anniversary card for my nephew and his wife, so this was perfect timing! I used copic markers to color the image, used some cute papers, embellishments and bubbles to hold my sentiment. I am still practicing on coloring hair - it is such a challenge - but those lessons at Kit and Clowder are just incredible! So, look for Tiddly Inks on Facebook and join this month's challenge! (Sorry for the flash glare on my picture.)
Have a great, mer-mazing day!

7 comments:

  1. this is just wonderful! I love the shimmer of the background paper too! thank you so much for playing along with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog, hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you colored your image, especially the tails! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Janice! It is such a CUTE image to play with!

      Delete
  3. Great details on this. The circles give a bubble effect. Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kecia! The circles actually are colored like bubbles, but it did not show very well in my photo :-(

      Delete