Monday, April 8, 2019

Cute & Sassy Big Eye Girl Sorry Sally

Happy Monday! This month the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge featured an image by Oddball Art Co. called Cute & Sassy Big Eye Girl Sorry Sally. It's a super-cute image that I've decided to use for a friend that is going through a rough time with cancer. Although this image has text that goes with it, I chose to type my own inside one of the hearts that came with the image. I've colored her with copic markers using techniques learned from Kit and Clowder. Please check out the classes, they are great and there are several free ones to get you started with markers or pencils - of many different brands, just click on the Class Rooms tab. I added  some twine around the card, a little stick-on image of plumeria (frangipani) and some tiny flowers in her hair. Here is my card - I hope you enjoy it!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment