Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Hurricane Harvey

I used this image for one of my great-nephew's birthday card last December and thought I would use it again for another great-nephew's birthday card this year - lol! Two toddler boys in the family, 6 months apart - whew! The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is called Hurricane Harvey (PERFECT for a toddler boy!) and it even comes with the sentiment. My great-nephew loves dinosaurs, too, which made this an even more perfect image for him - I added a diecut dinosaur and put a little googly eye on him. I used some lego paper I had on hand to cut out three little flags and diecut a couple of cars to add also. I used copic markers to color the image, including the wall behind the boy. I take the coloring classes from Kit and Clowder, so you learn something from every class that you can apply to other projects, which is wonderful! She even has a few free classes available for you to get started, so check it out! Here is my card:
I hope you enjoy my card! Have a Wild & Wonderful Day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! TWO great nephews under a year of age!! Do you get to see them often? I loooove babies!! And...oh, oh, oh...your coloring is exquisite!!! What a perfect birthday card...his parents will surely cherish this! I'm so delighted that you've joined us here at Mo's for April's challenge!! Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat! I only get to see these two great-nephews a couple of times a year, unfortunately. But I do get to see their pictures on FB that their parents post for us all to keep up with them. Thanks again!

      Delete