Saturday, April 20, 2019

Hydrangeas

Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having great weather for this holiday.
For my Mother's Day card this year I thought I would color the Hydrangeas from Kit and Clowder's Nature class. There are so many different types on flowers in the class and I am working my way through them, slowly - lol! I just love hydrangeas - growing up we called them "snowball flowers" or "snowball bushes" and mostly had the white ones. For Alyce's class she has you color them in different blues using copic markers and they are really pretty! I used a pretty ribbon in the back, mica chips on the table covering and added some stick-on letters with jewels. I just hope I have done them justice and that my mom likes her card.

Have a Blessed Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment