Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Friends

I used an endearing, tender image drawn by Sherry West for my card today. So many people are having a difficult time right now, and sometimes all they need to hear is that you care, and are here for them. This image, Amelia and Duckling, is available right now as a clear stamp from Stamp Addicts. I printed my sentiment on the cardstock before coloring the image with Copic markers. I used a white gel pen for the grass highlights. I cut lots of hexagon shapes from five different cardstock patterns to use as the background and popped those up on foam dots. I then added some rainbow rhinestones in the corners that I ordered from Honey Bee Stamps (they have some great embellishments!). I also added a very tiny rainbow rhinestone in Amelia's hand that is outstretched to the duckling. Sherry also has her own Facebook page, Sherry West Art Coloring and Crafts, which you should check out! There is a lot of inspiration and other goodies available on her Facebook page! I also want to give a shoutout to Kit and Clowder for the wonderful coloring classes! I have learned so many coloring techniques and still have many more to learn - lol! Well, here is my card showcasing Amelia and Duckling - let me know what you think.

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, RV02
Hair and sandal soles E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Clothing BG75, BG57, BG53, BG01, BG10
Duckling and flower Y11, Y15, Y17, YR14, E23
Rock W5, W3, W1, W00
Grass YG01, YG03, G05, G25, white gel pen
Dragonfly B0000, BG10, Y11, E21, E23

I hope you enjoy my card! Lift someone's spirits today and let them know you are here for them.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment