Monday, September 21, 2020

Christmas Stocking

 I think Christmas is the most magical time of year, don't you? That's why, when I saw Christmas Stocking, I knew there was a little miracle, a beautiful surprise, inside the stocking. The image is drawn by Sherry West and is one of her beautiful images, available as a clear stamp from StampAddicts.com and spotlighted by them on HochandaTV. This week is Stamp Addicts 28th Birthday and they are having a HUGE celebration, so make sure you check them out! Sherry also has a Facebook page, Sherry West Art Coloring and Crafts, which you should check out - lots and lots of goodies there, too! I printed the image along with a few digital images I had from Designer Digitals. I colored the image with Copic markers using techniques I learned in classes from Kit and Clowder. Then I used a gold gel pen for the tree lights and a white gel pen for other highlights. I then mounted the picture on top of some Christmas cardstock and used some 1/8 inch Christmas ribbon to wrap the cardstock and the same ribbon for a bow. I tried to make the stocking contents look as if they are glowing, as a true magical, beautiful surprise would. Let me know what you think!

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair and tree trunk E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Pajamas and present B26, B24, B12, B00, B0000
Tree, stocking and present G28, G05, YG03, YG01
Star, stocking glow and lights Y11, Y15, Y17, Y38, E97
Tree skirt and stocking R39, R29, R24, R22
Dog W5, W3, W1, W00, E25, E23, E21

I hope you have not only a magical day, but a magical Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Just love his tatty head. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah (Debbie) - I appreciate your compliments!

      Delete