Thursday, October 8, 2020

Crocodile Rock Tom Turkey

 Just from the title alone, what do you envision? A turkey singing Crocodile Rock, a turkey dressed as a crocodile??? Hmmmm...... Well, I've combined some images, three counting the frame, all from Sherry West! The Crocodile Rock Tom Turkey, the turkey hiding behind a pumpkin, and the scalloped frame - so much fun! I added a speech bubble and, I'm sure there are SO many things that could be in that speech bubble, but I went with his hiding from those needing a Thanksgiving turkey. Of course, those sunglasses are enough of a disguise for the Tom Turkey - lol! I colored the image with my Copic markers - great coloring classes for both markers and pencils available at Kit and Clowder! I added some white and gold gel pen highlights, a twine bow to point out where someone is hiding, and a few jewel flowers for some bling, because anyone that wears sunglasses like that deserves a little bling! I also used Glossy Accents on those sunglasses. I diecut a scalloped frame from yellow cardstock to match Sherry's frame and used foam squares under the image to pop it up from the yellow frame. Take a look at the image and let me know what you would put in that speech bubble - I would love to hear it!
Pumpkins E07, E09, E18, YR04, YR14; G28, E44, E21, YG03, YG00
Turkey Comb R20, R24, E23, E07
Turkey Body E21, E23, E25, E27
Turkey Feathers R24, YR24, E55, E57, E47, E07
Turkey Beak E25, Y28, Y17, Y15, Y11
Sunglasses R27, R24, R20
Sky B0000
Ground W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
Frame Y17, Y15, Y11

Ok, so let's hear your suggestions - what do you think these two turkeys are talking about?
Try to laugh every day and have a Fun Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment