Friday, September 11, 2020

Nuts About You

 Nuts About You - isn't this a great sentiment?! And it's the name of a new image from Sherry West Art Coloring and Crafts. This cute Squirrel is soon to be released! Check out Sherry's Facebook page for more images coming soo, too! Since I seemed to be on a roll with the bookmarks I made for some of Sherry's other cute images (and those were for girls), I thought I could make bookmarks for boys with this cute squirrel! The sentiment I put on the bookmarks was "I am nuts about books!" Perfect! I colored the squirrel with Copic markers and added some highlights with a white gel pen. I cut them out with my Silhouette Cameo and glued on the bookmarks, then added two 1/8" ribbons in contrasting colors for the top. I used a glitter pen for the lettering. I won't do that next time, as you cannot take a good picture with it. I think they're a great little gift for some boys that like to read! Let me know what you would do with this cute Squirrel and check out Sherry's Facebook page for more ideas and images!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment