Thursday, October 8, 2020

Sugar The Zombie

 This month at The Outlawz Challenges, in the Progressive Freebie Challenge, we have an image from Oddball Art Company called Sugar The Zombie. The image actually comes as a zombie and as a cute girl (not a zombie)! Since it is getting close to Halloween and I haven't even started my Halloween cards yet, I decided to use the zombie version of Sugar. I colored the image with Copic markers, then diecut the image and a grunge frame that I popped up on foam squares. I used a Halloween washi tape for the strip across the owl paper and then some paper flowers under that. I used Stickles to glue down the paper flowers and then Stickles in the middle of the flowers with a jewel placed in the middle of each. I diecut and printed my sentiment which is also on foam squares. I had a hard time deciding which sentiment to use, but decided on "Meet me at the apocalypse." I also thought about "Need a goulfriend" and "Can I be your ghoulfriend?" LOL! Any of them would fit, I think! I've decided to also use my card for the Crash Your Stash Challenge and the Wednesday Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Skin B28, B23, B000, YG01
Eyes and Hair W7, W5, W3, W1, W00; YGO1 used in hair
Lips and dress RV19, RV17, RV13, YG01
What are some other sentiments you can think of for her? Let me know!
I hope you have a Happy Ghoul-O-Ween!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Sharon! Love how you've coloured the image and that sentiment is just perfect for her! I can't wait to see what next month's image brings!
    Jacqui
    DT for The Outlawz

    ReplyDelete