Friday, January 10, 2020

Chibi Flowerpot Peeker

I've been really busy this month with cards - and I still have a few more to go! I'll start with the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge this month. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is called Chibi Flowerpot Peeker. I have a TON of their stamps and they are all really great and easy to color. I printed the image and colored it and then I thought I could cut it out at some funny angles so it would be shaped like a hexagon (the pink one). BUT, my sides were all uneven and I couldn't salvage it, so I hurried and colored up another one (the yellow one) and used the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge as my inspiration for the layout. And then I thought, why not try cutting around the first one I colored and use the same layout - IT WORKED! So I ended up with 2 cards I can use for just about any occasion! Good thing I didn't trash the first one right away! The little paper that is on the front of the flowerpot is blank, so I added the little "HI!." I colored them with Copic markers and used paper I had in my stash. Take a look and let me know what you think!

I'll get back in a day or two with a couple of other cards I've made. I hope the New Year is off to a great start for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment