Monday, January 17, 2022

having one of THOSE days?

 Ever have one of those days where you drop everything, you bump into stuff, things don't go the way you planned, and you just want to NOT adult today? The thing is, it helps if someone, anyone, understands, right? So, I made a card for one of those days using a perfect image from Sherry West Art. This particular Flocker is not on her Etsy site, but if you contact Sherry West through Etsy or her Facebook page, she will be happy to sell it to you. And this image can be used for SO many occasions with SO many different sentiments!
I colored the image with Copic markers and added some white gel pen highlights on the grass. The white cardstock behind the image is a textured cardstock and I inked an embossing folder to add the line pattern. After putting it all together, I put some lavender jewels in the corners for a little embellishment since I used lavender ink for the sentiment (on my printer).

I would love to hear other sentiments you might use for this image! "It's wine-o'clock somewhere!" "You're HOW old?"
Have some FUN with it!
I hope you have some FUN in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment