Thursday, November 12, 2020

Wryn Have Heart

For my husband's birthday card I used a Tiddly Inks image called Wryn Have Heart. She is so sweet and comes with all these cute little extras that I had fun placing around the main image. I used 3 digital papers for the background and the images layered just perfectly for me on them. I colored the images with copic markers. I added my own text inside the heart banner Wryn is holding. I colored a wooden heart button with a dark blue copic marker, embossed it with UTEE and then while it was still hot I added a little glitter embossing powder too. Then I tied a twine bow through the button holes and used Glossy Accents to glue it to the card. My sentiment at the top is printed on vellum. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, RV02
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Yellow Y11, Y15, Y17, Y38, E35, E25
Blue B000, B12, B24, B26
Scissors W00, W1, W3

I hope you enjoy my card and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment