Sunday, November 1, 2020

Red-y For Fall (& Christmas)

I previously blogged about a glorious image from Sherry West Called Mother Earth. Mother Earth is a Fall image. Well, Sherry also made this image with a Christmas look, and she is BEAUTIFUL! You can find this gorgeous image, and many more, on Sherry's Facebook page Sherry West Art, Artist, Author, Illustrator. And both images are available together! I diecut the image with my Silhouette Cameo and used Copic markers to color the image (make sure you check out those Kit and Clowder coloring classes!). My card layout is from The Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I hand-wrote and gold embossed my sentiment on vellum and the gold strip on the diecut is a thin washi tape. I am really liking blue for a Christmas card and happened to have some blue Christmas paper on hand to go with my coloring. Take a look and let me know what you think about these colors for a Christmas card.
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, RV02
Hair E50, E33, E35, E37, RV69
Dress, Flower B00, B12, B24, B26, B28
Pinecones E50, E33, E35
Berries R20, R24, R39
Oak Leaves YG01, YG25, G94, G99
Holly Leaves YG03, G05, G28
Thin Leaves Y13, YG03, YG25, BG57
I also used The Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch Challenge for my layout.
I hope you made it through your Daylight Savings Time change with no loss of sleep - lol!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment