Saturday, May 9, 2020

Amelia Mermaid

This month's Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges uses an image called Amelia Mermaid from Elena Zinski Art. We received two images to choose from - a pre-colored version or uncolored version. I decided to color the image, but I cropped it so you cannot see the water or swimsuit top. Then I placed it on a flower frame from Tiddly Inks and added a sentiment also from Tiddly Inks (neither of which are available any longer). I think I can use this card for almost any occasion! I used Copic markers to do my coloring and Distress Ink, Broken China, for the shading (maybe I got a little carried away with the shading!). Then I used The Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch Challenge for my card layout and the Crash your Stash Challenge for adding ribbon to my card! Three-for-one! I used ribbon in two places - the bow at the top left and the wide floral ribbon down the center (I think it is so pretty!). The wide ribbon had wire along the sides which I just pulled out. I added a small bling to the middle of Amelia's hair bow. Then I used a dark pink sparkly gel pen to fill in the middle of the frame doodles. I think it turned out as a really fun card! Let me know what you think!
Skin  E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, RV21; Eyeshadow G00
Flowers  RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
Leaves, Stems  G09, G05, G03, G00
Flower Centers  E15, Y38, Y35, Y11
I hope your day is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment