Thursday, May 7, 2020

50's Anniversary

In January I made an Anniversary card using The Greeting Farm image 50's Sweetheart and thought I would do another one in different colors. I think I will use this image for all of my Anniversary cards this year - all in different color schemes! The one I made in January was in purples and this one is in turquoise - the favorite colors of the intended recipients. I used copic markers to color the image and cut it out - that's one of the great things about The Greeting Farm images, they are easy to cut out by hand or with your Silhouette. I made a shaker card, cutting the heart out with my Silhouette and  used foam tape on the back. For the shaker elements I used sequins, tiny clay hearts jewel hearts and dew drops. I added an embellishment sticker (the flower flourish) and a ribbon for the bottom. I also added a little bling on her bow.
Take a look at my January card, too, and compare the two - I love them both! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment