Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sohpie Hearts You

Ok, this is my second time using this image, but I just LOVE it! I feel like I could color it over and over with so many different color combinations. The image is Sophie Hearts You from Lacy Sunshine Coloring and Digital Stamps by Heather Valentin. I subscribe to Kit and Clowder's monthly coloring classes (both the markers and pencils - it's such a bargain!). Although I am unable to color every class project completely, I learn something from every class. Sometimes I even go back to an old class and review a technique to use on an image I am coloring, too. So, here is the card I made with Sophie Hearts You!
I embellished with a hummingbird from Little B (find at your local craft store), some ribbon from Paper Temptress and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment