Thursday, August 16, 2018

Kindness Is The Way

Hi All! Today I am posting a cool card  I made using a freebie image from Power Poppy called Kindness Is The Way. It was used in the free coloring class offered by Kit and Clowder last month. Power Poppy's images are just beautiful - I love all the detail included in them! The free coloring class includes colors suggested and used by the instructor, Alyce Keegan (Kit and Clowder), but you can use any colors you want. Her free video includes instructions on both pencils and markers. I used Copic markers for my image. Then, I diecut the word HAPPY from the image. I diecut HAPPY 7 more times to glue under the image letters and then glued it all back in place. I mounted it on dark blue cardstock and I really love the finished product! Take a look!

Thank you for looking - Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment