Sunday, September 5, 2021

A Flocker For Your Thoughts

 Sherry West Art has just outdone herself with these amazing Flockers! There are SO MANY things you could have them say, like 'Shake your tail feathers" or "A Flocker for your thoughts," LOL! I have even made up a little Ode to the Flicker Flockers.....I will keep you posted if I publish it, đŸ˜†
For this particular Flocker, I used the sentiment, "Save the drama for your mama!" I made it VERY colorful with my copic markers (you gotta take those lessons from Kit and Clowder!) and even added a bow around the tail feathers. I guess that makes her a "she?" Sherry's Etsy page is here, or you can contact her via PM on Facebook in order to purchase one of her great images! Here's a look at my card:

Let me know some of the sayings you might pair up with this image, I would LOVE to hear them!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment