Thursday, March 19, 2020

Floating Penguin

At the Outlawz Challenges this week we have been celebrating our birthday! As part of the celebration there have been games and a coloring challenge. Although I haven't had a lot of time on my hands to play the games, I did manage to do a little coloring! The image was a freebie drawn by one of our DTs, Sandra - a cute little penguin with three balloons. I colored him with Copic markers, added a little highlighting with a white colored pencil and fussy cut him out. Then I made a cloud background with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, printed a little saying and added a rainbow from my stash. I popped up my penguin with foam pieces and Voila! I am always in need of a general card to drop a note to a friend and this seemed to fit the bill. Let me know what you think!
I hope this gives you a little smile - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment