Friday, April 28, 2017

Butterfly Princess

I keep pushing myself to try new things and the messier they are, the more fun! I needed a card for my SIL's birthday, so I chose one of Heather Valentin's Lacy Sunshine images called Butterfly Princess. She is so pretty, and I so wanted her to be perfect. Then, because she is sitting, I didn't want just a plain floor or something under her, so I made a background using one of the techniques from Alyce Keegan's website, Kit and Clowder. If you are looking to learn to color images with markers or pencils, this is the place to go - she even has a couple of FREE classes to get you started! So, here is my card using the beautiful Butterfly Princess and the Copic marker colors I used to color her.

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, RV21
Hair V93, B99, V04, C1
Dress RV63, RV66, RV69, RV21
Wings BG11, BG70, BG72, BG75
Yellow on Wings Y11, Y15, Y17, YR04
Wink of Stella Gold on necklace and armband
Background Y11, Y15, Y17, YR04, RV21
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment