Monday, May 6, 2019

Graduation Boy

Have you every heard of Saturated Canary? Years ago Krista Smith created these amazing images under her business name of Saturated Canary. Unfortunately, she closed that line, but has since opened a new line on Etsy! The image I used for my nephew's graduation card is from Krista's Saturated Canary line. My nephew's school colors and black and gold. I used copic markers (W's for the cap and gown, YR's and E's for the hair, Y's and E's for the shoes, B's for the jeans) to color the image and then used a sketch layout from The Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch Challenge. Every month I participate in the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge. But I was having trouble deciding how to use all the graduation papers and embellishments I had so I turned to their Wednesday Sketch Challenge and gave it a try! It really helped!! Take a look at my card:
Have a Grand Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment