Monday, June 17, 2019

Nadia

For the month of June, The Outlawz Challenges Progressive Freebie Challenge image is from M Medel Illustraions and is called Nadia. It's a simple yet elegant image that has so many possibilities and great for working on your coloring skills - eyes, hair, skin. I did not find Nadia in M Medel's Etsy shop, but there are many other images available! I used Square Frame Fancy from Mo's Digital Pencil to frame Nadia. The frame comes in both black and white and pre-colored versions, both available with one purchase - very versatile! I used the pre-colored version for my card. I colored the image with copic markers and used a small jewel flower for a necklace, drawn in with a gold metallic pen. I placed a jewel dragonfly at the top and used green velvet ribbon for embellishment. The layout is from the Wednesday Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges, too! You should check out The Outlawz Challenges - they have a different challenge for each day of the week, some are two weeks or a month long and there are PRIZES! We have great sponsors at The Outlawz Challenges! The card I made this month is for a friend who just entered hospice care. I hope it gives her a bit of a lift as she goes through this difficult time.
Enjoy your lovely June day!

No comments:

Post a Comment