Thursday, June 27, 2019

Fin-tastic Anniversary

Wow - has your summer been as hot as ours? We are having late August temperatures right now and it's crazy! My niece's anniversary card practically made itself with the summer heat we're having right now. For this card I used the mermaid couple from Tiddly Inks that was offered a couple of months ago (April) as a freebie on her blog. I colored them with copic markers, added some white gel pen highlights all over their tails and then fussy-cut them out. The paper on the card is some scrapbooking paper - one that had a sun and the other had shells all over it. I placed a piece of burlap ribbon where the two papers met and added some plastic shell buttons (I cut off the shanks) and a couple of beads. Then I printed a shell with some text on top saying, "Have a Fin-tastic Anniversary!" I attached this shell with a small piece of shimmery elastic as if it is hanging from the sky. I hope my niece and her husband enjoy the card! Have a look:
I hope you have a Fin-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment