Friday, November 13, 2020

Poppi Pokkadott's Christmas

 Well, Christmas is right around the corner, and, I don't know about you, but I am BEHIND on my Christmas cards! But, using these cute images from Sherry West, Poppi Pokkadott, I've been able to get a few gift card holders done. I colored the images with copic markers (check out those Kit and Clowder coloring classes!) and placed them on stocking gift card holders that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo 4. The top cuff of the stocking lifts up to reveal a gift card for the recipient! Since we'll be unable to have any family gatherings this year, my husband and I are giving a lot of monetary gifts for Christmas and these stockings are PERFECT! I used the poinsettia from the Elements images to add to the cuff of the stocking, too. I also used one of the images to make an ornament. I cut out four of the shapes, printed the image only on the front and back (I remembered to flip the image so it was reversed!), and, after coloring, I glued them all together. I had pre-glued the ribbon hanger between the first two shapes. I really love how she turned out! The images are available through several avenues: the artist directly, Sherry West on Facebook (digital images), Sherry West email (digital images), or Stamp Addicts (clear stamps), Hochanda TV Stamp Addicts (clear stamps) - CHOICES! Take a look at my creations!




Well, I better get started on the rest of my Christmas cards - lol!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment