Friday, November 20, 2020

Ellie With Kittens

Can you believe how fast November is going? I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! This month's cute image for the Outlawz Challenges Progressive Freebie Challenge is from Paper Nest Dolls and is called Ellie with Kittens. This image could be used for just about any occasion, but since Christmas is right around the corner, I decided to go with a Christmas theme. I also used this month's Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch Challenge for the layout of my card - a twofer! I colored the image with copic markers (great coloring classes from Kit and Clowder!) and used a white gel pen for some highlights. The image was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo 4, and popped up with foam squares. I used a sequin and three embellishments from Honey Bee Stamps on the JOY tag and there is a large, very pretty red glitter Christmas tree behind the image. One of my sisters is a huge kitty fan (well, so am I!), so I might just send this to her. She's been very helpful and supportive to me when I've needed it. Let me know what you think!

Ok, now I'm off to start my Thanksgiving cards - lol! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card and fabulous colouring! I can't wait to see what next month's Progressive Freebie image brings!
    Jacqui
    DT for The Outlawz

    ReplyDelete