Saturday, June 8, 2024

Napping Neville


I am so honored to have been asked to be a member of the Dr. Digi's Guest Designer Team - WOW!
I love Dr. Digi's images - they are so much fun! Here is my first project using Napping Neville.
I colored the image with Copic markers and double matted the image on some paper from my stash.

Neville's had a rough day. He's supposed to be retired, but there are just too many demands on his time. So, Neville has redefined "retired".....it means "tired again!" That's where the naps come in. And his faithful companion is always willing to join Neville on one of his naps - best seat in the house.

And, Dr. Digi doesn't stop at images, there are fun papers and now cut files! So many goodies, so little time! Go check them out after your nap..... 😉

1 comment:

  1. Really love this version of Neville! Beautiful colouring too! Thank you so much for GDT'ing at Dr.D's! :D Annabel. x

    ReplyDelete