Monday, October 25, 2021

Turkey Gobbler

Is it a Halloween costume or is he trying to hide until Thanksgiving is over?! In any event, he was told to get dressed for dinner, and not wanting to be a party pooper, here he is, ready for dinner!
Copic markers used:
Pumpkin YR04, E07, E09, E18; (stem) YG63, YG67, YG99
Turkey E33, E35, E37; R59, (comb) R08, R05, R02; (beak) E15, Y15, Y02; (eyes) Y11, E15, E18
White gel pen for highlights

This cute guy, Turkey Gobbler, is available from Sherry West Art. If he isn't on her Etsy page, you can PM her through her Facebook page or her Blog. I fussy cut the Turkey and used my Silhouette Cameo 4 to write the sentiment and cut it out in a speech bubble. Both the sentiment and Turkey Gobbler are popped up on foam squares. I added a few sequins and twine for embellishments. What other fun things could he be saying, I wonder? Let me know what you think!
Have a great Halloween - be on the lookout for the Turkey Gobbler!

2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog and enjoying my creation!

      Delete