Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Back to School

I can't believe summer is almost over, and the tell-tale sign is that school has started. Sherry West Art has created the cutest Backpack Critters, 14 of them to be exact! She has a Bear, two Cats, Crocodile, two Dogs, Elephant, Fox, Monkey, Penguin, Pig, Platypus, Squirrel and Turtle, OH MY! I have colored four of the images with my copic markers, cut them out and placed them on bookmarks. Three of the bookmarks are made with digital paper from Sherry West Art (the colorful ones) and the fourth was digital paper made by our newest Sherry West Art DT member, Cara Malmrose (the white one with miniature Backpack Critters all over it)! I used two different colors of ribbon in the tops of each of the bookmarks. The Backpack Critters can be used for so many other occasions, too! If you're interested in any of these adorable Backpack Critters, just private message Sherry West Art, join her FB page and show us your creations!


My sisters, who love to read, have already snagged all of these bookmarks, lol! I can't wait to see what you create with these super-cute Backpack Critters!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment