Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Butterfly Baby

 My nephew, his wife and their 4 year old son are getting ready for the arrival of a baby girl! Everyone is very excited to have a baby in our family again. I used an image by Krista Leigh Smith called Butterfly Baby. Unfortunately, this image is no longer available. It is a very sweet image that can be used for either a boy or girl.
I paper-pieced the baby's jammies and used copic markers to color the rest of the image. I used a gold gel pen to color the dots on the baby's wings. I had some Precious Moments stickers that I added to the card front and a small butterfly from another artist, all on foam dots. I kept my card really simple, not much on the embellishments, as I wanted the image to be the star of the show. The image is also popped up on foam dots.

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R02, RV21
Lips RV55, RV52
Eyes B66, B63, B60, V12
Hair E40, E41, E43
Wings R81, RV32, RV34, R56, R59, white gel pen, gold gel pen
Ground W00, W1, W3, W5, V04, V12, B60

I hope you enjoy my card! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment