Monday, November 18, 2019

Come Here Often

I made my stepdad a birthday card using a super-cute image from Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations called Come Here Often. I drew in the floor to help make the scene look like an old-time ice cream/soda fountain diner. I printed an IU logo on the hat and shirt because that's his favorite basketball team (Indiana University). I used Copic markers to color the image, added three tiny red buttons and the Happy Birthday clip. The image is on foam squares to give it a little dimension. The message on the inside was along the lines of the Shake, Rattle and Roll theme, as I made up my own little rhyme. Many times I try to make up my own little poems or rhymes for my cards, it helps to make it that much more personal, I think! Here's a look at my card.
So get on up and do The Stroll and enjoy your day with some soul! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment