Monday, October 21, 2019

Winnie Wednesday Bat Dog

Hi, Hi! I hope you've been able to get your Halloween cards (almost) finished! I had one more to complete with the freebie from Polkadoodles for the October Progressive Freebie Challenge at Outlawz Challenges. The image is called Winnie Wednesday Bat Dog and is perfect for a Halloween card! I used Copic markers to color the image; G28, G05, YG03 (clothing, dog costume); Y11, Y15, Y38, E35 (clothing); E23, E25, E27, E29 (hair, shoes, dog); E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (skin); N3 (for the ground) and a little touch of B16 on the dog's costume to darken it. I used some twine to make bows for her hair and glued googly eyes on the tombstone sticker skull. And to complete the image I printed my sentiment on the side. Take a look and see what you think!
Have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment