Saturday, September 21, 2019

Lorie's Mocha

Can you believe two posts practically back-to-back??? Me either - lol! This one is kind of a three-in-one: 1) the Outlawz Challenges Progressive Freebie for this month 2) the Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch and 3) a Halloween card for my granddaughter!!! How great is that, to get a three-for-one! The image for this month's Progressive Freebie challenge at the Outlawz Challenges is actually 4 images and like 18 different sentiments you can use with it, all from Imagine That Digistamps! The image is Lorie's Mocha For All Seasons, however I decided to make her a little more ghoulish, ha ha ha! I used the Copic BV08, BV13, BV11 markers for her dress, bow and shoes; YG and G markers for her hair, E70, E71, E000 for her skin. I then used the YG03 for the green highlights among the BV markers. Oh, and I added a sentiment on her cup and a spider sticker (in place of the cherry). I made a couple of eyeballs from circles, copics and googly eyes and put those on top of spider web washi tape and orange/black twine. I cut the oval from some old Halloween paper I had and colored it with the YG01 copic marker. Take a look - so much FUN!!
Hope you get some fun ideas for your Halloween cards!
Have a Spooktacular Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment