Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Swish, the Angelfish

Hello again! This month's Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz used two cute images drawn by Jean Chaney called Swish, the Angelfish and Swish, Tangled. We could use either one, or both for our creation, and I decided to use both. I sized the angelfish (used three times) to be smaller so Tangled was my focal point. Then, I just played with colors using my Copic markers. I colored the background using the technique from Kit and Clowder's May 2017 monthly marker class. Then, I searched through my ribbon stash for something to go with the underwater scene and decided on one that had circles on it to go with the bubbles. I added lots and lots of bling for bubbles and a couple of shell buttons (cutting off the shank on the back). I really liked all the colors and have decided that my favorite color is the rainbow! Here is my card and the colors I used:
Seaweed YG03, G94, G99
Yellows Y11, Y35, YR15
Blues B63, B66, B69 (one combo)
Blues B91, B24, B28
Rocks W0, W1, W3, BV00
Pinks RV02, RV06, RV66
Coral RV02, B63, V04
Background BG10, B00, BG53, BG45, B24, B28, BG49, B29
Whew - lots of colors and lots of fun! Thanks for looking and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment